Virtual Only Event
One of the primary goals of Itron Inspire is to provide the utility community a safe platform to learn from and connect with industry peers and thought leaders. After monitoring conditions related to the ongoing pandemic, and with the health and safety of customers, partners, and employees as a top priority, Itron has made the decision to host Itron Inspire virtually only for 2021.
Despite this shift to a fully virtual experience, we still look forward to gathering our community for informative keynotes, peer-led panels, insightful breakout sessions and the opportunity to learn how to move our industry forward during this unprecedented time. Together, with our utility and smart city colleagues, we’ll explore technology and services to drive business transformation, reimagine customer engagement and inspire innovation.
Join us for Itron Inspire, taking place virtually Oct. 4-6, 2021. A full agenda for the virtual experience will be posted soon.
Featured Keynotes and Sessions
- Opening General Session: Todd L. Inlander, SVP and CIO of Southern California Edison; Tom Deitrich, president and CEO of Itron; Marina Donovan, vice president of global marketing and public affairs of Itron
- Tuesday General Session–Trek to Decarbonization: Tom Rand, co-founder and managing partner of ArcTern Ventures; Kimberly Britton, CEO of EPIcenter
- Women in Utilities: Denise Thomas, president of The Effective Communication Coach
- Big Picture Session Panels:
- Resilience & Reliability – Addressing Urgent Grid Challenges
- Cybersecurity in a Complex, Interconnected World
- Closing Session and Awards: Farah Saeed, Frost & Sullivan Awards; John Marcolini, Itron Innovator Award
Tracks. Sessions. Insights. Oh My!
Get inspired by your peers in four unique tracks and dozens of breakout sessions.
With dozens of informative breakouts, led by your industry colleagues, how can you decide which sessions are right for you? One way to help choose is by reviewing sessions by track—we sort them all into one of four tracks:
Applications, Outcomes & Services
Discover how to do more with data, turning into intelligence, insight and action. Topics include meter data management solution overviews and strategies to better store and leverage massive amounts of data.
Mobile & Measurement Solutions
Multi-Purpose Network Solutions
Deliver efficient, resilient and sustainable utility and city services through intelligent connectivity. Topics include network and IIoT solution overviews, strategies and proven use cases to drive innovation and extend value.
When people combine ingenuity + technology, we will inspire and design a better future for ourselves, our businesses and our communities. Join us for #ItronInspire21.
Register today for the best rates and room availability. We can’t wait to see you in Palm Desert this fall. Registration is open to all Itron customers, partners and prospects. Itron will comply with all local and CDC guidelines for COVID-19 safety. View Itron’s health and safety policies for more information.